Norman House is a beautifully restored 4-bedroom home, set in beautifully maintained gardens in Everard Park, a couple of doors from Parkrose Village, one of Life Care’s Indepdendent Living and Residential Living facilities. Norman House has been designed to reflect our desire to create a home-like environment that focuses on a high quality of life and our commitment to provide opportunities to ‘Live Every Day’.
Overnight and day respite services are offered at this location.
Services at Norman House
Norman House provides quality overnight and day respite services allowing the carer to have a break in the knowledge that the person whom they normally care for is in a happy, safe and homely atmosphere for a few hours or a few days.
Whilst Norman House is dedicated to providing their guests with a relaxing and welcoming homely environment, the equal emphasis is on allowing day-to-day carers to have some much needed time to themselves, or to meet with family and friends, go shopping or even take a holiday.
Norman House has 4 beautifully furnished bedrooms so can take 4 overnight guests with, or without their partners, and upto 12 people during the day.
Features & Benefits
- Located in Everard Park within easy walk of the tram line to Adelaide City or Glenelg
- Adjacent to Life Care’s Parkrose Village Independent Living and Residential Living facilities where day guests join in many of the activities
- 4 individual rooms with two shared bathrooms
- Meals, cakes and biscuits cooked daily on-site by the staff
- Table tennis undercover
- Gazebo with sitting area to enjoy a quiet drink or read
- Regular BBQ and social activities
- External outings to the local swimming pool, Glenelg or the City
- Electronic gates provide safe access and a secure environment
- Street parking
- Carer support group held monthly
- Visiting Chaplain
- Norman House does not provide nursing care or medical attention
The cost of respite will depend on what services you require, so to discuss your individual needs or simply to learn more, please contact us on 1800 555 990.
Aldinga Beach CourtVacancies Available
Hayfield PlainsVacancies Available
Parkrose VillageVacancies Available
Norman HouseVacancies Available
Glenrose CourtVacancies Available
Gaynes Park ManorVacancies Available
Reynella VillageVacancies Available
Life Care Active
View All Our Locations
The Next Step
We understand that you may have many questions before making your final decision. We're here to help and would be happy to talk to you about all the options and what needs to happen next.
Phone our Enquiry Team on 1800 555 990 and start the conversation with us.